"It tickle my belly" - when something is funny to her
"5 more minutes?" - when she wants to do something a little bit longer
"Let me go first" - when playing with her, or brushing her teeth, etc.
"Let me hold your hand" - Aubrey likes to hold hands when she's near you
"Come back! Baby crying!" - when Addison starts crying after we've left the room
"Lay her down?" - when she wants us to stop giving Addison attention
"Come play with me" - awwww, isn't that sweet
"Look what I did (or made)!" - when she has proudly made a mess
"Look at me, Mommy/Daddy!" - when Aubrey wants to show off a new skill or something she enjoys doing
"Here I yam" - when we call her name trying to find her around the house
"Mommy/Daddy, I crying!" - she announces to us that she is crying so that we will come to her aid
"Mommy/Daddy, I wake now" - we hear this over the monitor in the morning and after naps
"Can you find me?" Aubrey enjoys either laying with all of her stuffed animals (a.k.a. "friends") or piling her stuffed animals on top of someone else. (Do you remember that scene from "E.T." when he is hiding in the closet?)
Aubrey also picks up things that we say (thank goodness we don't curse!):
- One day when Mommy was frustrated with her own forgetfulness (a.k.a. "baby brain") she said aloud, "I have no sense." Aubrey now walks around the house saying, "I have noooo sense."
- After spending a couple of days around her Nana Hamilton's hand washing obsession (OCD), Aubrey kept repeating, "Let me go wash my hands."
- Just yesterday, when I asked Aubrey if she wanted to go outside, she grabbed the remote, pointed it to the tv, and said, "Let me check [the] wedder (weather)." (Mommy always checks the Weather Channel before we go outside.)
- Just yesterday, when I asked Aubrey if she wanted to go outside, she grabbed the remote, pointed it to the tv, and said, "Let me check [the] wedder (weather)." (Mommy always checks the Weather Channel before we go outside.)
No comments:
Post a Comment