

Mommy and the girls drove to Clemson University in South Carolina to see our nephew/cousin, Chad
Barfoot, graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree. His major was Psychology with a minor in Health Science. He starts his Master's program in the fall. I'll need to ask him again what it is he is wanting to do for a career.

I was very, very pleased with my Nikon P100
super zoom camera and took at least 20 shots of other students receiving their degrees to test all of the settings and zoom length for when Chad walked across the stage.

Here he comes.......

Shoot! I got so excited when I yelled his name that I prematurely snapped the picture just before he entered the frame. He was gone by the time the focus reset. Sorry Chad.



What a handsome (and very, very tall) young man! We are so proud of you, Chad!!

Chad with his Mom, Tracy Hall, and Dad, Charles
Barfoot.

Aubrey talks all the time about how tall Chad is. She hopes to be as tall as him someday. She even ate extra breakfast that morning hoping that she would grow a little bit more by the time she saw him.


Addison clapped and was excited for him when he walked across the stage, but was quite intimidated when she saw him outside, towering over her in his big, black cap and gown. Needless to say, she was too scared for him to hold her.

Chad's girlfriend,
Gia.

Chad's
FCA mentor for four years, Tom Weir.

Chad with his sisters, Mallory and
Makayla.

Mommy Beth, his Dad, and sisters.

Aubrey was in awe of Chad (and very proud of him, too)!
No comments:
Post a Comment