Aubrey got her first balloon animal - - a butterfly (on a leaf or something, I guess);
then, after she colored a picture at the craft table, she made a butterfly, although she kept waving it around like an airplane (note her wrinkled nose as she makes airplane sounds);
the highlight was her first hand-painting of a caterpillar (it was supposed to be a face painting, but we thought she'd enjoy it better if she could see it on her hand).
After touring the festival, we took Aubrey for her first ride on the tram up the mountain (see the mountainside carving through the tram window). We played "I Spy" on the way down (e.g. s., I spy a tree; I spy a lake; I spy a mountain, etc.).
At the top of the mountain, we wanted to get a picture of Mommy and Aubrey at the same spot where we took a picture of Andrea when she was pregnant with Aubrey in 2006, but it started to rain. We settled for this photo of Mommy and Aubrey in the tram building (Andrea is a little over 6-months pregnant in this photo).
No comments:
Post a Comment